Translate

Saturday 26 July 2014

Time to get organised

Regular followers will know that I am a great fan of trying to use up my stash. However, I have always struggled finding a good home for my scraps of card and paper. I found a blog the other day called Chaos in A Craft Room and I found a fantastic way of storing my scraps. So, after ordering myself a cropper hopper and some 12" x 12" zip lock bags from Amazon, off I went. All sorted and I have a tidy desk at last!

I found myself being a little creative after knowing where I could find everything and I made the cards below. Hope you like them.

My friend Sarah made the topper for the heart wedding card - she makes framed pictures too - check out her Facebook Page - it's called Eloquence

See you next week!

 

5 comments:

  1. 3 lovely cards - and a very tidy desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful cards and a very tidy desk wonder how long it will stay that way lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely cards. And your desk is so tidy ... I'll better go into hiding now, as this place is a creative mess LOL.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft space looks fantastic. Your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete