Translate

Saturday 25 January 2014

House full of plastic!

One thing about Christmas with two small children - once all the excitement as worn off, you just end up with a house full of plastic! I wouldn't mind if the children played with it all, I have nothing against children playing and making a mess (although it would be nice if they helped tidy up afterwards, alas, not to be!)

My little girl especially (who had her second birthday on New Year's Eve - yes, more plastic!) just likes to pull everything out then walks over it and goes off to find something else to trash. Her nickname in nursery is 'trasher monster' which sort of gives you an insight into what she likes to do!

I have found some time to make some cards though, it helps me unwind once the kids have gone toned. Please see below, and I hope you like them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment