Translate

Sunday 23 December 2012

Making an early start!

Yes, I know it is really sad to be thinking about next Christmas when this one isn't even over yet, but the only way I can get enough cards made ready to send is to start really early.  This is a card I made yesterday ready for Christmas 2013!


I made this card using lots of matting and layering with card, patterned paper and Mirror Board from my stash. I gold heat embossed some stamps free with an old Creative Stamping Magazine then stuck a little bow on the front, made out of some ribbon I took off an early Christmas present.  Done!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debra, many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I do appreciate it very much.
    I always start my Christmas card before the end of the year too, I already have about 6 for 2013 LOL.
    I love your photographs in the caves, they are fantastic :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Jackie. I am new to blogging as you will have guessed, but I love looking at blogs for ideas.

    ReplyDelete